10 Tips to Remind You of Your Personal Power
Happy Spring Equinox!
Today marks the 2019 Spring Equinox in the Northern Hemisphere which marks the end of winter and the start of the astrological new year. This is the time where many people rejoice and celebrate over new beginnings, and the blossoming of plants & trees. It’s seriously such a wonderful time to revive your spirit.
Spring represents renewal.
I’m hoping that this season becomes a critical point in shaping your year, which hangs entirely on the private and collective decisions that you decide to make. As the 1st quarter of the year comes to a close it’s time to check in with yourself and solidify those commitments you made to yourself back in January. Are you moving from darkness into light? From confusion and fear, to truth and love?
As you are, know that when you were born you were given a natural ability to self-correct and thrive. It takes courage and it isn’t always easy though. But just incase you’re doubting the likelihood of mind blowing advances that you could make in every field of humanity in this lifetime - I want to leave you with 10 tips to remind you of your divine personal power to hopefully ground, and reassure you.
What matters most are your choices today.
Not who you were, and what you did yesterday.
What matters is facing today’s fears.
Living today’s dreams.
Creating new stories.
I hope that these 10 tips move you to those ends.
1. Step one for changing the entire world is falling in love with it as it already is. It’s the same way for changing yourself.
2. Always listen to your doubts. Not just because they might teach you of your fears but because, sometimes, they might teach you of your wisdom.
3. It’s perfectly okay, and sometimes highly ideal, to claim all is well even if you’re experiencing doubt and confusion. To be happy in spite of challenges. To laugh at problems. Dance without a partner. Sing without a rhyme. And talk to plants.
4. Your feelings are your choice, but what manifests thereafter may not be. So, choose wisely.
5. Taking full responsibility for your life includes never forgetting to have fun.
6. It’s not what you say that determines whether you’re being honest or not. It’s why you said it. For example, if someone told you it’s a beautiful day, just to distract your attention from the dent they just put in your car door, they’d be very dishonest.
7. Make a decision when you’re ready. That has nothing to do with comfortability.
8. Always see work as play, and play as important, and soon you won’t know the difference between them.
9. The trick to being in the right place, at the right time, is knowing you already are.
10. The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living them at once, however humbly, to any degree you can. If you can’t travel far, travel near. If you can’t dine out, go for dessert. If you don’t have a travel partner, be your own.
Rooting for you always,