If You Toast Without Avocado, Did it Even Happen?
Avocados are packed with Vitamin B6 , Vitamin E , Potassium, Magnesium, and Folate.
They’re also cholesterol and sodium free!
It’s a FRUIT - not a vegetable bugs!
Containing 60% more potassium than bananas and pretty much one of the best sources of monounsaturated fat.
- Rich in plant sterols, compounds shown to lower cholesterol
- Studies have shown that replacing saturated fat with unsaturated fat, like the kind in AVO can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- May help your body better absorb anti- cancer antioxidants such as lycopene and beta-carotene.
- Add some AVO to your toast or sandwich, the fat will slow down digestion of the bread making it easier on your blood sugar. The soluble fiber in the avocado also stabilizes blood sugar.
- Avocado also has the capability to moisturize hair shafts and load them with protein, making them stronger.
People who are generally sensitive to latex may have an allergy to avocados
My favorite recommendations!
Add pure ripe avocado and canned coconut milk for an amazing soup
Combine chunks with shrimp, pink grapefruit wedges, sliced scallions, and cilantro for a dip
Mash and spread on bread instead of mayonnaise for a creamy, healthier taste
Mix ripe peeled avocado with a teaspoon of wheat germ oil and a teaspoon of jojoba oil and apply to freshly washed hair. Spread all the way to ends and cover scalp with a shampoo cap or plastic bag for 30 minutes- then rinse thoroughly
What’s your favorite way to enjoy the health benefits of avocado?
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY FAVORITE RECIPES USING AVOCADO!